10 Fun Things to Do in Vail Colorado This Winter
Do you want to have a winter vacation? It is a great time to travel in winter time, most especially for those who want fun and adventure. If you have experienced all the fun things to do during summer time and have been to Florida several times, then it is the perfect time to try a different adventure, and book a flight to Vail, Colorado this year. Locals and tourists just love the winter thrill that Vail, Colorado offers and famous for. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t skip the slopes. Vail is famous because it is one of the finest ski slopes in the world with 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, with thousands of skiers visiting the place every year. Professionals can help you and you may also join a beginner’s class and training through Vail Ski and Snowboard School to enhance your skills. You are given a lot of options when you want to rent ski equipment, so check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Relax in their famous hot springs. Yes, even in the coldest winter nights, you can enjoy the natural pools through hot springs.
3. Come and enjoy the CarniVail! It offers all the excitement and fun of Bourbon Street with a snowy twist
4. Come and witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions. Many professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated event in Vail, Colorado. For 2018, the competition will be held from March 5th through March 10th and there will be thousands of visitors, with free concerts every night.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. Hit the hills with some snowshoes strapped.
6. Experience the fun of ice skating! Regardless if you want to be a graceful figure skater or simply glide along the ice, ice skating is a fun activity for all ages.
7. Experience the heart-pounding and adrenaline-rushing snowmobiling. No matter what your skill level is, you can find the best one for you with their hundred miles of snowmobile trails available.
8. Experience dog sledding across the frozen tundra. One of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail is dog sledding, as you get to explore the snow-covered trails which are surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Enjoy the unforgettable view from hot air balloon rides. See the great wonders of Vail with this fun and refreshing activity.
10. Enjoy the great selection of Vail’s high scale dining. Try the most delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.